Thursday, March 25, 2010

whataweek...

This week has been sort of weird...not good, not bad.

To start off, I have had a terrible shoulder problem for a little over a month now. I am not sure what happened...I think it is arthritis, personally. It clicks and pops when I raise it up and forget about doing push-ups! Now, normally I would just deal with it and move on but I cannot do yoga! Not only from a physucal and mental stand point does this really suck but also financially...it costs $75 per month and I haven't been in a month soooo...

I never really "got" yoga. I liked the idea of it and the type of yoga that I do, power Vinyasa flow, really is an awesome work out! After about 3 months though, I could tell there was a change in the way I was thinking and living. I was more present. I miss that!

I need to work on my meditation I think.

Anyway, I have been running more so that is a good thing. Me and my boss lady have been going together and I must say it is very fun and refreshing talking to someone during exercise! I am so glad that we decided to do it!

I must say that I have been a little stressed, too. I cannot quit thinking about the future. I don't know why but I just feel this urgency...this need to know what is going to happen. (yoga please)!! I must say that I am actually VERY lucky...my husband and me have a house, not too much debt other than student loans and a mortgage, he has a great job that he is very good at doing! I don't truly HAVE to find a new job right this instant and I am very grateful for that. I do however know that I NEED to have my own income and plan in case something ever happens.

Can't figure it all today....

No comments: