Saturday, March 20, 2010

Frittata

Wow, amazing how getting things out there, where you can see them, really helps! Another thing that helps: this beautiful weather we have been having here in Bend...nothing like sitting outside with friends and family...wearing a sundress and flip flops...does anyone else feel this way? I swear, flip flops make my heart sing!

I have been lazy this morning...checked on a couple of books I want to check out at the library...more to come about this! Checked emails and facebook...boring! Now waiting on the hubby to get home so we can go for a run. We have recently started excercising together and I must say that I LOVE IT! He just got into running...actually he just likes to exercise not into competitions or anything, but still it is awesome that we have found something we can do together!

I am feeling good today...my frittata time. When I was in Hawaii my favorite time was sitting, enjoying the time with my husband while we ate breakfast. We had frittatas every day. It was one of THOSE moments...just being happy. I think it was (and is today) one of those times that people talk about...when you are TRYING to be happy it doesn't always work...just be happy...be in this time, this moment...love it!

No comments: