Friday, March 19, 2010

in with the new


Long time...

I haven't been in the mood to write on my blog. My life has been pretty stagnant lately...working, spending time with the family, and a few getaways.


Anyway, I just really didn't have anything to really talk about until now. I am thinking about a career change! I have been in the child care business since I graduated from college. I LOVE LOVE LOVE working with children. For the past two and a half years I have been a nanny for a family here in town. The two children I watch are 4 and a half and 3 and they are my best friends! I swear I don't think I could love them anymore! ALthough I love children and the joy that working with them has brought me both as a nanny and a teacher, I just feel like there is something else out there for me!


Anyway, now that they are getting older and heading off to school it is about time for me to move on to other things. Of course the whole family will always be in my life...the adults and I are really great friends and there is no way I could go too long without seeing the kiddos!! Luckily for me I have time to think about all of this...


So, with all that being said I have had a lot on my mind lately. I turned the big 30 this year...wow! That in itself is enough to write about (and I will)! 30 isn't too bad it just makes you HAVE to set goals...for instance, if I wanna have 2 kids, 5 years apart and not be pregnant in my 40's...let's just say I have some decisions to make!

Basically I need to think about children, a new career, the same career, stay at home parenting, are we staying in Bend, for how long.....?????


This made me feel better!

No comments: