Saturday, April 18, 2009

today today today

If you know me then you know that I freakin LOVE The Golden Girls....I tivo it and I watch at least three episodes a day! In fact, I am watching it right now!

People always say "Who is your favorite girl?". Well, I must say that all of them are. Each of them has a unique personality-There is something about each personality that I like!

They all get along so well and really care about each other....they take care of each other. I wanna be like them with my friends and family!

Me and my moma and Nanny used to watch The Golden Girls on Saturday nights all together. We also watched the Empty Nest spin-off when it came out. It was always fun just sitting all together watching the show. I don't think I really even watched the show then; I was just there with them-ALL together!

It's hard sometimes to be all together with your family especially for me since I live 3,000 miles away! Maybe I watch The Golden Girls because it makes me feel at home or maybe it is because it is really funny! Probably both.

No comments: