Thursday, April 16, 2009

THE PPP is OUT!

So I am a little bit disappointed...I won't be able to do the Pole Pedal Paddle this year after all! I cannpt find enough people to be on my team...actually I just lack a biker! The bike leg is 22 miles and is right before the run. I don't think I could do both legs back to back!
I was really really REALLY looking forward to doing it but I guess it just wasn't meant to be!

I have a 10k next weekend. It is the Larkspur Lollipop and should be pretty challenging...you have to run UP the butte halfway through the race! Coming from the Mississippi Delta most people know that I don't have too much experience running UP anything!!! This race will be good practice for the Dirty Half anyway...that thing has SOOOOOO many hills! (Every person I know that has done this race has gotten hurt; some needed surgery after!)

Anyway, I am bummed about the PPP but I still have a lot of fun things to look forward to this Summer!

No comments: