Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Summer,,,,finally!

Yesterday was the official first day of summer...Bend FINALLY got the note! The weather here has been horrible to say the least. We really only get two seasons...winter and summer. Summer usually runs from about the middle of May through the middle-end of September. The rest of the time is winter! With that being said, we don't want to start summer off late since there is soooo little of it!

Bend, to me, is THE most perfect place to live if you love summer time weather. It is always 80-85 degrees...blue, blue, blue skies, and cools off at night...perfect! There are always outdoor things to do in this perfect weather, too. Running on the river trail, hiking, rock climbing, tubing down the river, golf, tennis, and I could go on and on and on!
Even though the weather to a while to get here I am totally enjoying it! Playing in the yard, running on the river trail and just being out in the sun! This time of the year just makes me soooo happy...I can't even explain the change I feel. My body, my attitude, my whole perception of life is just BETTER!

I better get outside!!