Monday, May 4, 2009

Feeling Alright




The weather here in Bend is so terrible....rainy and snowy and overcast. I mean, come on, it IS May afterall!




Other than the weather I am doing good. Friday night I went out with a bunch of my girl friends to celebrate Michelle's birthday. It was so much fun! We ALL wore wigs!!! Mine was HOT HOT HOT pink. We ate and drank and danced....it was nice hanging out with a bunch of fun ladies!


Saturday was the Salmon Run 5k and the Kentucky Derby and the NASCAR race. It was a busy day and night!




The Salmon Run was great...the sun came out just long enough for the race and post race activities. I felt really good during the run. I ran in about 26 minutes which is alright. I got 3rd in my age group! I think I have decided that I should wear a watch. It would help with paing I think!




Anyway, the Derby was fun even though I didn't win any money! A few of our friends were there so that always makes it fun!




We went to a new sports bar in town to watch NASCAR and the Bulls game. The bar was fun; the sports NOT SO MUCH! Kyle Bush won, Junior sucked and the Bulls lost....dayum!




So, all in all I am feeling pretty good!

No comments: